The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC APK was updated on October 15th and is now available from a variety of APK hosting sites. It is free. It has a content rating of PEGI 3 and offers version 4.0 as of now. The Android version supported is Android 21 and above. Developed by Adobe, you can learn more from their official site.
The same app works great on both desktop and smartphone. You can easily switch in between them. The .APK file is managed by Google Commerce Ltd. The size varies with version. The APK hosting sites offers many previous versions as well.
- It adds a professional capture mode that helps you get the perfect shot
- It also allows going back, reverting back, much easier
- It offers simple fixes, all basic operations and presets for photography
- You can get better control and precision after an upgrade
- For fine-tuning, you can use online desktop tutorials and still use them on a smartphone
- It is free and also has a premium version
- It does not offer full-featured tools from Desktop application
- You will need premium access for more options
Use SD card to save constantly growing space when editing images.
Better use the .APK file and download it directly to SD card. Or, transfer it to it. Allow the third-party permissions and install it there.