Google account manager APK is a sort of security app which gives you the freedom to turn off the FRP i.e. – Factory Rest Protection Lock. Though FRP is usable and for good, the frequent resets can be annoying and it might be so that you forget your login details which might force you to access your device.
It is designed for gaining controls on a phone after getting a factory reset. This isn’t exactly for those who are not interested in a bypass factory reset. This app becomes the key to your device so that you don’t get locked out of your own device.
The application has both the paid and the free version and is extremely simple to install. The Account manager for Google is one of the must-have apps on your phone.
- Well, one of the important keys, it is freemium and hence has no charges for its usage
- Easy to use and navigate throughout the app
- Allows managing several accounts simultaneously when using this
- Data is managed and saved with a secure dimension
- Lastly its compact on just 7.6 MB
It is available only on devices 6.0 or newer versions of Android.
- It allows downloads from unknown publishers by going to the settings, security and finally checks it
- Once done, type Google account manager in the apps search bar and also select type email and password and press try
- Press Browser Sign In and tap on OK
- Restart and you would see the Android security patch level
Make sure that you download the APK file on your SD card and then run the installation process.