Android 4.4 version which goes by the nickname, KitKat is one of the most popular operating systems of Android out there and it started an entire wave of smartphones that provided better features. The APK was available a few weeks after the release and in some devices, the software was upgraded automatically.
The main focus of the Android KitKat was to improve the functioning of the operating system on devices that were on the lower end as far as features are concerned and to improve their performance. It was launched in the year, 2003.
- The memory management of the operating system is much better in this version
- The Google Now has been improved and now it can be activated simply by speaking ‘Ok Google’
- There are a lot of in-built sensors included
- The hangouts application is upgraded as well
- Better speed
- Works on almost all entry-level devices
- The interface is super simple and can attract any form of user
The Android version, for now, is outdated and it might not have the advanced features if one looks for it. Also, many games and higher-end applications might not even get downloaded on this.
Make sure that you set your Android system to upgrade and for safer side, take the backup of the data.
If you want to save space, install it on the SD card first.