Aralon: Forge and Flame is an old RPG game that was developed by Crescent Moon Games. It was released on December 2nd, 2015, and last updated on December 8th, 2016, to the version 2.41. The download size of the game is 807 MB, and you can get it in the Google Play App Store for $4.99. The game has been rated T (teens above 13 y/o) according to the IARC as it includes moderate violence and blood.
Welcome to the Kingdom of Aralon, where you can start the adventure embodying a human male/female, a half-elf male/female or a troll. The game will take on different paths following your character choices. For instance, if you choose to play as a human, you will start by escaping some outsiders riding on horses who just assassinated your father. Then you start your hunt for an explanation and revenge. Explore this vast open world, complete all the missions, tasks while hunting and fishing for food to maintain yourself healthy for battle. Travel back in time to an ancient era in the Kingdom of Aralon where a variety of alterations will be waiting for you.
- Really astonishing 3D graphics.
- Outstanding open-world, perfect to while around doing mini tasks in between missions.
- A vast variety of collectible items and weapons.
- An interchangeable camera angle, from first to third person view.
- Easy to play the game, controls are reasonably simple to manage.
- Character customization at another level.
- Entertaining and immersive characters dialogues.
- It is not a free game; you must pay a price of $4.99 to get it.
- The map is not a very helpful tool as it does not let you zoom to see where you are going.
- Despite the great graphics, animations at the moment of fighting leave much to be desired.
- There is no clarification on the opponent’s level, so you don’t know if you are fighting a regular enemy, a stronger enemy or even a boss.