Boeing Flight Simulator 2014, as its name suggests, is a game that simulates a plane’s flight and makes you the pilot of it. The game was launched on March 1st, 2014, and it was developed by Thetis Games which are all about flight simulators. The app has over 5.000.000 downloads on the Google Play App Store where you can get the game for free. Its latest version is 7.0.0, and it was last updated on August 3rd, 2017.
Flight simulator 2014 is an airplane flying simulator whose primary focus is on giving the players the most realistic experience at the time of being in control of an aircraft. You will be in charge of planes of the kind you choose as you have four different sets of planes. You can fly commercial aircraft with people on board, cargo, and transportation aircraft carrying valuable shipments or even military jets that could make you feel you are heading to a world war. There are also learning aircraft for beginners. Now take your plane and go exploring the most beautiful places in the world!
- Realistic 3D graphics, animations, environments and weather conditions.
- There are 17 aircraft to choose from, starting from the classic American commercial planes such as the Boing 747-400 and Boing 757 to the Soviet Union’s military aircraft such as the Mikoyan Mig 29 and Sukhoi SU-35.
- There are also eight highly detailed airports from New York City; from the biggest, John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), to the smallest, LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
- This flight simulator includes over 400 missions, and even some more when playing with specific aircraft.
- Thanks to the help of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), the game developers were able to improve physics-related aspects of the game.
- It is a free-to-play game.
- Highly detailed aircraft and airports.
- The different camera angles make the game smoother.
- The game could turn out to be a little bit difficult to master for beginners.
- The 3D graphics are way behind of nowadays games.