Cooking Fever is a fun time-management game, updated in March 2019 to version 4.0.0. It requires Android 4.0.3 and up to run without glitches. The Cooking Fever APK takes up only 90 MB of your phone space. The app is rated PEGI 3.
Experience international cuisine as you prepare delicious desserts and dishes from all over the world. Put your skills to the test with the Cooking Fever and experiment with various kitchen appliances and cooking techniques to keep your customers happy.
- Own a restaurant, then work your way up to owning all the restaurants available – more than 400 levels await.
- The player can choose from 20 incredible locations, including Fast Food, Desserts, and an Oriental Restaurant.
- Use 150 ingredients for cooking 400+ meals.
- Decorate the interior of your restaurant and upgrade your kitchen appliances to cook better, faster, and attract more clients. There are hundreds of upgrades to choose from, including pizza ovens and coffee makers.
- To unlock new appliances for your kitchen, use diamonds or play at the casino to pay for the upgrades.
- You can enhance customer satisfaction with cookies and other freebies.
- Note that to play the game, you now need to connect to the Internet. Features such as daily rewards require Internet access to work.
- You can also share your dishes with your friends on Facebook!
- For some functions to work fully, you may need to provide access to your location (for in-game offers specific to your region) and to your external storage (for your progress to be saved correctly).
- Fun, addictive game.
- The game is free to play, though in-app purchases are available.
- Some players complain that when trying to carry an item from one place to another, they need to put it precisely on the spot. Otherwise, it will go back to the original location, which slows them down.
- The game is fast paced, which some users find too stressful.
- You need diamonds to advance in the game, but they are quite tricky to earn.
- The app contains ads.