Dragon Project is an action MMORPG game for Android Developed by goGame. Its current APK version is 1.5.2, and it can run on Android 4.1 or higher. The APK weighs 55 MB. The game has a content rating of PEGI 12 which stands for moderate violence and sexual innuendo. Dragon Project can be downloaded from Google’s Play Store as well as from some third-party app hosting websites.
The game takes you to a kingdom occupied by monsters and dragons. Your goal is to defeat all of them and restore peace and order in the kingdom. You get to fight monsters and dragons run by AI or by other users. During the game, you will gather all sorts of materials that you will use to forge powerful weapons. All to be a more efficient warrior.
Dragon project is an award-winning game with over 50,000 five-star reviews, winner of the prestige Android Excellence Award, and winner of the Pocket Gamer People’s Choice Award.
- Intuitive one-touch smart controls. Aiming, fighting, dodging, blocking is super-easy and fast.
- You can form or join a team with up to three other players to defeat some of the most powerful bosses.
- It is a semi-open world in which there are certain areas where you can interact with other players and complete missions.
- Each of the main characters is voice acted.
- Great animated cut scenes.
- Excellent crafting system. The materials you gather from the bosses can be used to make super strong weapons and other equipment.
- Players can choose from five possible weapons: great sword, sword and shield, dual blades, bow, and a spear.
- The action combat is very smooth and engaging. That makes it one of the best MMORPG action games in the Play Store.
- Great graphics, animations, and sounds.
- The excellent multiplayer mode in which you get to play with friends or strangers.
- Gather Magi stones that can give you magical powers that will make you a better fighter.
- Dragon Project supports eight languages.
- The screen loading time is very slow.
- After some time the gameplay becomes repetitive.