Driving Zone: Russia is a driving simulation game that is based on cars that are only produced in Russia. This game was developed and offered by AveCreation. It was released on March 25th, 2016, being last updated on June 6th, 2018 to the version 1.21. The download size of the game is 58.89 MB, and you can find it on the Google Play Store for free. You can see that it is a very far-famed game as it has over 10.000.000 downloads and a 4.2 stars review (170K reviewers).
Start the engine of your car and drive a busy highway as fast as you can; get ahead of dense traffic by overpassing those slow drivers and earn points that will help you unlock new and better cars and many other features in the game. With this driving simulator, you can choose the style of driver you want to be; you can either go slow and safe or go for it fast and furiously! Almost everything in here is customizable, the car, the weather, the road; this game takes care of giving you the most realistic experience on a driving simulator while all you have to do is taking care of the wheel!
- The game contains realistic car physics for a better experience.
- First person camera angle.
- Changes from day to night mode in real-time.
- Over six different Russian cars to choose from and in six different colors (White, black, red, blue, yellow or green).
- You can record a video of your gameplay and then share with your friends, all inside the app.
- Modern and amazingly-designed graphics.
- It is free to play the game.
- Easy controls.
- Bugs-free game.
- The game starts feeling boring with time playing it.
- It contains ads that could affect the gameplay.
Despite the fact of being a highly realistic game, it won’t teach you how to street race, so remember to always be responsible and careful at the time of driving a car in real life. Follow the traffic rules, always take care of yourself and others on the road.