Grand Theft Auto 2 continues where Grand Theft Auto stopped and takes things even one step forward. The game can be downloaded only from third-party app hosting websites. To that end, you need to make sure that you can install apps from unknown sources. That’s a small adjustment that you can complete in your device settings.
Anyone that has played the original GTA game will have no problem playing Grand Theft Auto 2. Just that here cars are faster, the police are angrier, gangs are nastier, and if that wasn’t enough the FBI and army are involved. If you thought the original was violent, think again. GTA 2 is all that and plus some more.
- GTA 2 can be played in two modes: single player or multiplayer.
- The game takes place in some city in the USA and comes with three levels: downtown, residential level, and industrial level.
- GTA 2 is played from a top-down angle.
- Fans of the original Grand Theft Auto will find it super interesting and familiar.
- Easy to play and fun story.
- A big world that you can explore and there is always something going on. Never a dull moment.
- Intuitive interface and well-designed commands.
- Runs smoothly on both Smartphones and tablets (even on some low-performance devices).
- There is a bug with the save your progress feature. Sometimes you won’t be able to do so.
- First-time players can find the missions bit too difficult.
- Mediocre graphics.