Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf is an adventure game offered by Forge Reply. Its current version is 1.00 can run only on Android 4.1 or higher. Its Play Store content rating is PEGI 16 for strong violence. The game weighs 34 MB and costs $11.35 to buy.
Lone Wold never looked and felt better. It is a half-action RPG and half gamebook that delivers hours of fun. In it, you get to test your strength with a one of a kind combat system, as well as your skills while you try to figure out the many mini-games that are in the form of puzzles.
- Entirely new and unique Joe Dever adventure.
- Custom made characters that can use various gear, traits, and Kai disciplines.
- A combat system in which your powers determine the outcome of things. There are no dice to throw or random number tables.
- Three difficulty levels to make things even more exciting and more challenging.
- The sword of the sun features three types of attacks.
- Puzzle mechanics and lockpicking add an extra level of strategy and skill.
- Lone Wolf has been completely translated in Spanish, Italian, German, French, and English.
- Improved gamebook experience through spectacular 3D graphics, illustrations that have been hand-drawn, and a complete overhaul of lone wolf’s world, including the appearance of his foes.
- When you start all over you can make different choices and see what happens in those scenarios. That way you get to play the same game, but find yourself in entirely new and unique situations. In a way, you write your own story through the choices you make. That’s a lot of fun.
- The game combines great graphics with a great music theme and a captivating story. That all keeps you hooked-up for hours and hours.
- The game is considered a bit difficult for the average player.
- The overall story feels a bit too contrived.
- Not every update is as good as the previous one. Some of them were quite buggy.
After you install the game, it is recommended to restart your device. That will have a very positive effect on how the game runs.