The latest version of the smartphone game King of Racing 2 is 1.0.7 and is suitable for Android 2.3 and up; it was released in 2015.
Race around the world for glory and money! Move up the ranks from novice to expert racer and explore a variety of countries in the process, including Brazil, Egypt, the USA, the Philippines, China, Vietnam, and Thailand.
- Two racing modes: Careen and Quick Race.
- Careen mode encompasses 8 seasons and over 120 races.
- Quick Race has four game modes: Classic (race to finish first), Elimination (race to eliminate your competition), Time trial (time rule racing), and Checkpoints (race following the milestones).
- Enjoy over 130 rounds and 22 cars designed to look like the actual vehicles from famous manufacturers.
- Compare each vehicle in terms of acceleration, speed, handling, nitro, and of course, looks.
- If you need to purchase additional items, such as an extra nitro tank, touch the screen.
- Other options include doubling the nitro or rewards that you earn in each race, begin your races with a full nitro bar, or tune all your cars to enhance their performance.
- You can buy a new car and upgrade or paint the vehicle that you already have.
- Earn nitro and coins as you race.
- Complete 50+ achievements and get the bonus.
- Once you have completed a race, you can check the scoreboard and see where you stand against other drivers.
- Additional stats to check out include your reward points, drift and fly duration, nitro and coins earned, obstacles destroyed, and for how long you have used your nitro.
- You can change your Avatar and country flag as you wish.
- Drive the best cars from the world’s best manufacturers.
- Experience the real feeling of racing powerful sports cars.
- Enjoy a total of 130+ rounds and over 22 cars to upgrade and customize.
- Some players complain that the content and graphics of King of Racing 2 much resemble those of another game, called Asphalt 8.