As the name suggests, Kingroot is a rooting app for smartphones and tablets. The latest version is 5.3.8 and is dated April 2019, taking up only 11 MB. The minimum Android version required for the app to function is 2.3.2, but it works best with Android 4.2.2 to 5.1.
With Kingroot, you can quickly get in-depth or root access to the operating system code of your Android device. The process is quick and does not require advanced knowledge to use the app successfully.
Optimizing your Android is often the main reason for rooting your device. The app enables you to get rid of any bloatware, prevent the installed software from auto-starting, as well as to clean up the phone system to increase its speed and save energy.
- Kingroot increases the compatibility of your software with the 5.0 version of Android.
- The app enhances the root permissions features so that you can manage application permissions more efficiently.
- While Kingroot is running, it provides excellent root protection as it can intercept any malicious hijacking, plus prevent software bulk autoboot.
- Thanks to this app, you will be able to easily manage how and when the software starts up, as well as purify your phone, which will work smoothly once rooting is completed.
- One can get a thoroughly rooted Android device within seconds!
- Use the app to speed up both your phone and tablet that use Android as their operating system.
- The app helps in extending the battery life of your device.
- Kingroot easily removes unwanted apps and bloatware.
- It is excellent for rooting a variety of Android devices, including Lenovo, OPPO, Samsung, Huawei, and Vivo.
- Kingroot is not suitable for some devices, such as Moto G phones.
- Also, some users complain that the app doesn’t work correctly for the newer versions of Android, so it’s best avoided.
Before you attempt rooting, please note that this is a very delicate process, so make sure you are aware of the risks involved. Learn all about rooting and install an antivirus for Android to minimize potential problems.