Let’s Farm is a farming simulator game that was developed by Playday Games. It was released on August 19th, 2014, and last updated on April 8th, 2019 to the version 8.13.0. The download size is 54.45 MB. You can find the game in the Google Play App Store for free, where you can also take your time to check its privileged rating of 4.3 out stars for over 340K reviews. This game has been rated E, which means it is suitable for everyone, according to the IARC.
Escape the boisterous city, settle down on the outskirts and start running your very own farm! You need to breed animals of all kind, collect items and take care of the finances to keep your farm in constant growth. At the same time, you can harvest crops of delicious and unique fruits and vegetables, customize your farm as you’d like and build an extraordinary family that will be forever by your side. Leave everything behind, move to the countryside and farm!
- Let’s Farm is an isometric game that makes 2D gameplay look like 3D.
- It is a super immersive and addictive game.
- You can trade items with Facebook friends and farmers all around the globe.
- It contains a wide variety of challenging missions.
- With the recurring updates made to it, it is guaranteed to have a bug-free game.
- Easy to play, family-friendly game.
- Endless replay value; once you have created your farm and completed all the missions, you can start over again from a different perspective.
- It offers beautiful game visuals and a soundtrack that fits the gameplay perfectly.
- The game grants you achievements by completing specific tasks in the game.
- It is a free-to-play game.
- It can be somewhat tricky to master for beginners due to the many complex aspects that the game contains.
- The game contains adverts, and a lot of content is unlockable with real money purchases which make the game Pay to Win. Therefore, it is a little frustrating.
- You may face problems while connecting the servers to your Facebook friends.