The app called Zero offers the .APK file called ZERO Lock Screen that is currently running version 1.3 for Android. You can download this from all major APK file hosting sites. The APK file is offered by GOMO. The APK offers a new method of locking your screen with just one tap. The UI is clean and simple. All you do is install the meager 555 KB file.
Based on the popular ZERO Launcher, the ZERO Lock Screen allows using the smartphone gesture to lock your screen with just one tap right from your screen without having to use the power button. The ‘Lock Screen ‘ is perhaps the tiniest app on Play Store and the APK files sites too. There is a way to both install and uninstall the app. It is located under the Free Tools App.
- This requires a little knowledge of Android Settings
- In order to uninstall the app, you first have to disable admin permissions in Location & security, Device Admin, and then Lock Screen
- The latest update made it running and support more phones
- It also fixed bugs and crash fixes
The app does not have any Paid or Premium version like “Plus or Pro”.
- You must follow the instruction to uninstall before you do so
- Go to: Location and security, then to Device and admin, and then to Lock Screen
- Disable it, and then uninstall
- Use the above procedures
- Use SD card to install the app from the provided .APK file for ease