This application is developed and offered by Just Indic. You have to download the .APK file from major APK file hosting sites to download this keyboard. The latest version of this Just Marathi Keyboard 2.1.77 for Android now supports wider Devanagari script. It also measures just under 3.3 MB in size. After installation, this will increase.
The APK file requires additional stuff like Devanagari Font to be used. The APK file is a keyboard for your Android smartphone so that you can write in Hindi/Marathi. It supports all the Android devices that are running 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich or above only. The latest Just Marathi 2.1.77 Update was published with the addition of emojis and materialistic themes to make it more happening.
- More materialistic themes than before
- Better emoji support
- Better support for complex Marathi font rendering
- There is no Premium or Paid version of this app
- It is listed under Free Tools category at the Play Store
- The requirements for font and rendering are a must
- It is simple and not complex
You can check if your device supports or has Devanagari Font installed by typing some lines in Marathi from online.
- Use your SD card to download the .APK file first, and then install the app
- Remove the app by simply deleting from SD card