Mi Cloud is an app for communications and different collaborations. Mi Cloud is from Mitel. It was offered by Mitel Communications AB.
Mi Cloud was released on 2nd Nov 2015. It was presented by Mitel Communications AB. Its size is 31.42MB, with version 6.3.1. The email of the developer is [email protected]. More than 1,000 people have downloaded it. It is quite fast – growing application in this category and niche of applications.
You can access certain features with intuitive interface service and those features are:
- Online presence
- Corporate directory search
- Phone line state
- Office phone line
- Unified messaging, chat and SMS Both
- It is simple and secure. Nothing extra to install nor software to maintain
- It lets you bring every tool of your communication into one cloud
- You can only use this app if you have an account with Mi Cloud office
- This app is of no use if your company doesn’t use this app
- It is expensive
Don’t install this app if you are not Mi Cloud service customer as this might not come into any use of you otherwise.
- You can use ‘Always on call recording’ and ‘Archiving’ if you don’t want to miss even a single call
- Note that you can save the additional space that the application takes on your device by first installing it on the memory card and then running the installation