Mi Mover from Xiaomi app is an application that helps to transfer data from an old device to a new device conveniently. It can be paired with other devices as well with the help of a QR code that helps transferring data within minimum time.
Xiaomi launched its Mi Mover app in March, 2016 that can transfer multiple datasets like contacts, messages, music, videos, photos, installed apps, documents and other data from old mobile phones to a new Mi phone within minutes. It provides a transfer speed of 6 Mbps which is even faster than downloading data from any cloud backup. During this process, the new device acts as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Multiple data formats are supported
- Data transfer speed up to 6 Mb/s
- The QR code can also be used to pair devices
- No internet, wires, dongles or mobile data required to transfer files
- Internet, USB cables and dongles not needed to transfer data
- Transfer speed up to 6 Mb/s
- Data will not reach any third device
- May lag and stop before the transfer is complete
- The transferred apps may need some time to restore before they start working again
Works best in Mi phones as chances of data interruption or damage is reduced.
For best results, try moving one particular category data at a time. With the provided speed, it should not take more than few minutes to finish the process.