Minebuilder latest version is 1.14.3 and can be downloaded from Google Play Store, third-party app hosting website, or its creator’s official website. In the case of Minebuilder, its creator is Space Walrus Studios. The game only takes 28 MB of your storage space and requires Android 2.3.3 or higher. Minebuilder holds a rating of PEGI 3.
Minebuilder draws inspiration from games like Infiniminer and Minecraft. This open world, block game lets you build your own world. At your disposal you have all sorts of tools, starting from simple building blocks to complex electrical devices and generators. You build tools and your world during the day and fight monsters when the night is upon you.
- You can build anything you can imagine using all sorts of building blocks and tools. Also, you can remove blocks as you see fit. There is no limit to what you can build or remove.
- The game can be played in single or multiplayer mode. You can build entire cities or worlds in collaboration with your friends.
- Survival and creative mode.
- Fight monsters with arrows and bows.
- Copper wires for electrical installations.
- Build rail tracks.
- Your only limit is your imagination.
- It’s an endless world that lets you create as long as you like.
- Interactive menu that is easy to use.
- The game runs smoothly on all devices. Even on those with lower specs.
- The game tends to crash when in multiplayer mode.
- It’s not free. The game costs USD 1.8 on Google Play Store.