The biggest and the best finance and business app to come out from Asia is the Moneycontrol APK. This app is the sole property of Network 18, a leading news television network in India. It is designed to offer users the easy and most convenient way to manage their budgets, expenses, and overall finances. It got released on 10th November 2018 with a file size of 716 KB and belongs to the productivity category.
This app allows users to keep track of the global and Indian financial markets. It gives the users the chance to keep an account of their stocks, commodities, currencies, mutual funds, futures, etc. To enjoy it ad-free, the users need to make use of the paid option to get everything they need on their wide array of Android smartphones and tablets. The user interface is very simple and easy and one can easily get used to the budget books.
- Easy access to one’s portfolio, financial data, watch list, and the message board
- Voice search option to find news, commodities, stocks, indices, etc
- Regular updates of the performance of the user’s portfolio
- News and alerts are provided to the user for the stocks that he or she is holding
- The neatly organized user interface that is very easy to operate
- A great tool for users to manage their budget and expenses
- Quick syncing with Dropbox
Not a free app with a tiered pricing option.
To make the most of the app, it is better to install the latest version of Moneycontrol and also do regular updates if any to use it to the fullest potential.
Download the latest version of the Moneycontrol.APK file and install it as a third-party software on the Smartphone’s SD card.