Moto GP 2012 is the official game of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing; the biggest and most renowned motorcycle event in the world. The game was released in 2012, and since its release, the game has not been updated which means it is still running in the version 1.0.0. The game cannot be found on the Google Play App Store so you must search for it and download it from a third-party hosting website. The download size varies according to the many different APK downloaders on the web. However, it won’t weigh more than 10 MB.
Are you ready to undergo speed at an unimaginable level? If you think you got what it takes to complete at least three laps against other twenty-one fierce racers in a deadly track, welcome to Moto GP 2012. You will take on a monster motorbike of your preference and race in a closed circuit seeking to lift the cup and take the championship home. Go by the hand of adrenaline in this fast-paced racing game. It is a guaranteed mind-blowing experience.
- The game includes real-life riders such as Jorge Lorenzo, Casey Stoner, Valentino Rossi and many more.
- It also contains the 18 different real-life tracks in which the 2012 season took place, including the Losail International Circuit in Qatar, the Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans in France and the Twin Ring Motegi in Japan.
- You can either play an entire championship in the season mode or play a quick race.
- Great graphics that will provide you with top-class gaming experience.
- Moto GP fans will love the game, having the official riders and tracks is a massive plus for them.
- Remarkable attention to details, nothing was left behind.
- Well-designed and straightforward controls which in racing games make a huge difference.
- It is a free-to-play game.
- The game contains ads and in-app purchases.
- Despite being a tremendous f2p game, the fact that it cannot be found in the App Store increases the chance of risk to your phone. It is known that not many people are willing to run the risk of downloading apps from unknown sources.