Mouse Toggle for Fire TV is a really helpful app that allows you to transform your cellphone into a computer’s mouse, a laptop’s touchpad or even a keyboard. The app was developed by WiFi Mouse. They released the app on March 22nd, 2012 and made the last updated on April 16th, 2019, to the version 3.5.3. You can get the app from the Google Play App Store. However, it is not a free app as you must pay a price of $4.08. It has a shocking download size of only 8 MB.
Imagine you are a business person and you take your laptop with you wherever you go, but in this one trip your laptop’s touchpad or keyboard starts malfunctioning, and you can’t access the information and documents you need. That’s a pretty awful situation, right? Well, now with this groundbreaking app, this misfortune could be remediated in a matter of seconds. You would only need to take out your smartphone, and with a simple touch, you now have a mouse or keyboard that will let you navigate through your computer seamlessly. Be ahead of any inconvenience; download Mouse Toggle for Fire TV now and seize the many features this app provides its customers.
- Simulates a mouse, keyboard, and touchpad smoothly.
- A completely wireless tool with which you can also do things such as shutdown the computer, launch applications, open documents, and files, play computer games, take screen captures, control music and media files, and much more.
- It also contains a voice input.
- For really busy people, this app can help a lot by increasing their productivity as it allows you to use both, your computer and smartphone at the same time without having to put your device down to get a mouse.
- The download size is a huge plus (8 MB) as it won’t occupy too much storage in your device.
- Easy to set-up and use; you will be able to master this app and its features in no time.
- The app has a quite high price of $4.08.
- There are a few connection problems. For instance, the connectivity is lost by blocking your device’s screen.