Mouse Toggle for Fire TV is an app that comes in handy if you own a Fire TV stick and need the mouse function to scroll up and down on certain websites. The app was developed by Fluxii. They released the app on June 19th, 2015 and made the last updated on June 26th, 2018, to the version 1.10. You can get the app from the Google Play App Store. However, it is not a free app as you must deposit via debit or credit card the payment needed which is $2.99. The download size of this application is on 2.1 MB.
If you own a Fire TV Stick, then you transformed your regular TV into a Smart TV with the help of this dongle. However, by doing so, you may have come across some difficulties in matters of displacement. For instance, there are specific applications such as “Show Box,” renowned movies and TV series player that require to scroll up and down to toggle the application and to be able to find what you are looking for. As the fire TV stick dongle does not include this feature, using applications like Show Box would be impossible, that’s why you now have the possibility in your hands to avoid these odd circumstances by downloading Mouse Toggle for Fire TV.
- Simulates every single aspect of a mouse, you can click or long click, wheel up and down and drag.
- Contains support for Fire TV edition models and Fire TV Cube.
- Works splendidly with any APK that requires a remote mouse cursor.
- The latest version works only for the 1st and 2nd generation of the fire stick. For 3rd generation, you must download the older version (1.06).
- The download size is a huge plus as it barely consumes storage (2.1 MB).
- Every single function works smoothly.
- Having to pay $2.99 for it is a big turn-off.
- A quite tricky app to install and use, it is recommended to follow instructions from a YouTube tutorial.