One Piece ARCarddass Formation is a game that targets the one piece fans market (Japanese manga series). The game was released in 2012 by Bandai, and it was last updated on February 6th, 2016, to the version 5.1. The download size varies according to the device (from 20 to 30 MB). You must have a device with Android 2.2 or up to run the game properly. One Piece ARCarddass Formation is not available in the Google Play App Store so it must be downloaded from third-party websites.
In this game you will become one of the One Piece characters, living in the era of the great age of pirates. The pirate crews fight with each other for supremacy and the “One Piece,” a great treasure left by the legendary pirate king, Gold Roger. So now it is your chance to create your very own pirate crew by scanning the AR marker from AR cards with your device’s camera and bring to life the character from the card! But first, you must defeat the summoned character, clear all of the missions and then you can add him to your crew. Gather crewmates, defeat powerful enemies and become the most fearsome pirate of all seas!
- 3D combat game with augmented reality.
- After building up a crew, you can split the crew up into teams to fight boss battles and go for treasure hunts.
- Three different sorts of battle such as Boss Battle, Event Battle, and Crew Battle.
- For those who are not capable of getting the AR cards, they can either summon characters with ordinary coins or play with the default characters provided by the game.
- You can link the game with Facebook to receive loot bonuses when your friends are active in the game.
- Controls are straightforward and easy, so they don’t need many skills to master.
- It is a free-to-play game.
- Highly innovating and eye-catching game for One Piece fans and even for those who are not.
- Instructions are only in Japanese pictures.
- Due to the service termination that occurred in August 2015, developers no longer offer customer support.