The Redbox is an online streaming app for Android users. Its latest version is V1.2, and it requires Android 4.1 or higher. It is a free app that requires at least 5.6 MB of free space. The app can be downloaded from its creator’s website or a third party app hosting website. Because of that, the installation of the app requires to check the install from an unknown source option on your android smartphone or tablet. Other than that the installation process is same as with any other Android app. The app is regularly updated, and their support team swiftly removes all bugs that appear.
The Redbox app offers a variety of channels for free. That way users can stream all sorts of content such as movies, TV shows, documentaries, cartoons, sports, music and so on. All that for free.
- Channels sorted in categories (sports, movies, science, etc.)
- Users have access to over 1.000 TV channels from 15 countries (Australia, India, Pakistan, Germany, USA, France, UK, and so on).
- Search box for finding specific content.
- The app uses external players.
- Content for all age groups.
- Easy to use and navigate.
- Runs smoothly as long as you have a decent internet connection.
- Regular updates.
- New channels are added regularly.
- The price for free watching is ads, and there is no way around that.
- Can’t download the content you are watching.
- It takes a heavy toll on the battery.