Spy Mouse is a lovely puzzle game that was developed and offered by Firemint, a videogame developers’ studio based in Australia owned by Electronic Arts (EA) since 2011. This group of developers released this title on August 25th, 2011, and made the latest updated in 2015, to the version 1.0.7. The download size of the game varies according to the device (120/140 MB approximately). The game is free-to-play. However, it is not available on the Google Play Store since 2015. So you must download it from third-parting hosting websites.
Help Mr. Squeak get all the cheese he wants by leading him through the right path in the many tricky levels available. You will need all the help you can get from your fellow mice friends which you will be meeting along the way. They will assist you, so you can reach the main objective and avoid the ferocious cats that are wandering around. Stealth is crucial if you want to see Mr. Squeak surviving this adventure, so be patient and intelligent to take the cheese home. Remember one thing, sneak or be snacked!
- Spy Mouse is an adventure/puzzle game displayed on 2D.
- The game’s camera angle is from a top-down view that advances as the character moves through the map.
- There are six worlds with entirely different themes to explore and 72 challenging levels.
- Meet the many different cats that you will face along the adventure: starting with the regular house cat, then you will face alley cats, blind cats, ninja, and thief cat, a scary ghost cat, a wild jungle cat, the dreadful lava cat and last but not least, the worst of them all, your main rival, Fluffy.
- Unlock secret levels.
- Many challenging levels that make you think outside the box.
- It is a free-to-play game.
- Gorgeous colorful visuals.
- Grants you with achievements by completing specific tasks which maintain players hooked to the game.
- Contains ads and in-app purchases.
- Not being able to find it on the App Store and having to download it from unknown sources is not very pleasant.
- The game occupies to much space.