The latest in the Star Wars Jedi Knight series, Jedi Academy is an action game from 2003 set in the Star Wars universe.
This hack and slash, first-person and third-person shooter video game was initially created for Microsoft Windows, but fortunately, the Android version was also recently developed.
Become a student of the ways of the Force in this fun classic game. You will learn from Luke Skywalker, the Jedi Master, but will also make contact with other famous Star Wars characters and get to experience several Star Wars locations.
In Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy, decide whether to follow the path of the Jedi on the light side of the Force or choose the way of power and evil on the dark side.
- Opt for a look and gender for your character before entering the Academy.
- Choose a level to pick the missions and adventures that best suit you.
- Experience new Force powers and Star Wars locations, and get new weapons and vehicles.
- Forge your Lightsaber from scratch.
- Uncover the power of two Lightsabers and the double-blade Lightsaber.
- Two-on-one power duel plus five other multiplayer modes!
- Fight in 23 arenas with other players.
- Customize touch screen controls: Move and resize all game buttons, change the transparency of your controls or the analog inputs sensitivity, associate particular actions to particular volume buttons, double tap to jump or shoot, etc.
- To play Jedi Academy on your Android, you will need to have a copy of the game for Windows or Mac first. This way, you can get your hands on a copy of the assets files – located in “GameData\base” in the game folder.
- In case you own the Jedi Knight3 CDs, there’s no need to install the game as you can extract the files directly. Use these paths: CD1: \GameData\GameData\base\assets0.pk3 and CD2: \GameData\GameData\base\assets1.pk3.
- Forge your Lightsaber.
- Choose from a wide array of weapons.
- Six multiplayer modes.
- Highly customizable controls.
- Excellent graphics.