Street Fighter IV Champion Edition is a fighting game, being the fourth release of the renowned Street Fighter series. It was released for Android on February 20th, 2018, by the Japanese video game developers, Capcom CO, LTD. The game was last updated on October 11th, 2018, to the version 1.01.02. The download is 21 MB. You must have a device with Android 4.1 or up to run the game properly. According to the IARC, the game has been rated T, so the content is suitable for people over 13 years old. You can get it for free from the Google Play App Store.
Let’s travel back in time to play this magnificent title; one of the most famous and decorated fighting games of all time. Pick your favorite character taking into consideration that every single fighter has its own set of astonishing and unique moves and powers. You can experience extraordinary fights in the streets of Japan. Do you think you have what it takes to defeat such powerful characters like Ryu and become the most fearless street fighter that ever existed?
- It is a classic representation of a beat em’ up arcade game with retro 2D graphics.
- An online platform that allows you to fight people all over the world.
- The game develops in a fast-paced fighting mode.
- Includes 32 different fighters to choose from, such as Ryu, Akuma, Cammy, Chun-Li, Juri, and others; including also an exclusive character for Android, Dan.
- It is a release from the official Street Fighter creators, not an imitation.
- The online platform is a huge plus as fighting with different players around the world makes the game super competitive.
- Astonishing retro 2D graphics that despite being old-school are masterfully designed and eye-catching.
- A title that is true to the original video game series, fans will love it.
- Although you can get the game for free, it is only a demo as you will only be capable of playing with one character, to access other fighters and features you must pay for it.