Driving Zone: Russia is a driving simulation game that is based on cars that are only produced in Russia. This game was developed and offered by AveCreation. It was released on March 25th, 2016, being last updated on June 6th, 2018 to the version 1.21. The download size of the game is 58.89 MB, and you can find it on the Google Play Store for free. It is a very far-famed game as it has over 10.000.000 downloads with an average rating of 4.2 stars.
Be as fast as you can to escape from the grumpy guard and his dog, but little does the guard know, that the little kid he’s chasing can jump over oncoming trains and masters a hoverboard and even a jetpack! Run along the subway tracks for as long as you can, but be careful, you must dash around obstacles as you flee from the pesky guard and his equally cranky canine friend.
- It is an arcade/runner game; that means, it consists of levels that rapidly increase in difficulty, and it has simple and intuitive controls.
- You can challenge and help your friends.
- Contains missions and daily challenges.
- It includes a new character, Roberto, who is only available in this edition; it also added three new hoverboards.
- Collect 100 Easter eggs and win a prize.
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics.
- It is free to play the game.
- Very easy to play the game. Suitable for everyone in the house.
- Great support from developers.
- Endless replay value.
- The game only focuses on gameplay rather than story, so after a time playing it, the game could turn out to be a bit tedious and repetitive.
- It contains in-app purchases and many ads that could affect the gameplay.