Truck Simulator 2013, as you can tell just by the name, is a game that places you behind the steering wheel of a truck and simulates the truck driving experience. The game was launched in 2013, and it was a massive hit at the time. The download size of the game is 170 MB; it has been rated by users 3.2 out of 5 stars. You must own a device with Android 2.2 or up to run this game. You can only download this game from third-party websites.
Truck Simulator 2013 is a truck driving simulator, but at the same time, it fits into the category of racing games as you can compete with other players in high-speed races. Some say that driving a truck provides you with a feeling of relaxation and power at the same time. Being inside such a large and magnificent piece of machinery traversing entire cities is a wonderful experience, and in this game, you have the opportunity to feel that way. All of that in the comfort of your own home. So don’t wait any longer, become a hauler and become the king of the road in your 18 wheeler.
- Highly realistic graphics in third dimension, animations, environments and climate conditions.
- There are eight different trucks to choose from, starting from medium box and platform trucks to the heaviest ones such as concrete mixers, refrigerator trucks, and tractor units.
- There are also seven highly detailed cities inspired in real cities around the globe.
- Each city has its huge open-world map which is perfect for those players who love exploring.
- It is a free-to-play game.
- Perfectly detailed trucks and surrounding areas.
- Even though the default camera angle is third-person, you can change it to first-person for a more realistic sensation.
- It contains optimized movement and steering that makes the gameplay enjoyable and gives that realism touch.
- The game could use an update to improve some minor bugs as it hasn’t gotten any since its release.
- Contains adverts.